Need DevOps Help?
One of the things that brings me great joy in life is helping others. Working together to find solutions to life’s problems. Let’s try a little experiment. Are you currently trying to figure out this whole “DevOps” thing? You are not alone, we are all working on it! I would love to talk with you and help if I can. If you want to reach out and share your challenges and questions with me, I will work with you to find solutions (no one gets paid, just an opportunity to grow and learn).
What this is not.
- This is not a consulting engagement.
- I do not want to work for your company.
- This is not intended to be me and you on the phone for hours.
- This is not my employers (past or current) ideas or beliefs.
- This is not me giving you all the answers or doing the work for you 🙂
What this is.
- This is an opportunity for both of us to learn and grow around DevOps.
- This is a two way street and will require work from both of us.
- This is a great opportunity for us to help DevOps grow and blossom.
Ok cool, how do I get started?
In the spirit of open communication I would like to share what we learn. Since this is a bit of an experiment, let’s try this:
- Follow me on Twitter (@paulycomtois)
- Shoot me a message about DevOps Therapy
- I’ll follow you back
- Let’s get our DevOps on in messages